For some reason I drew an alarm clock going off for today’s doodle, and while I have no idea why 1 o’clock is significant, it’s the time depicted.
I confess I drew the doodle when I awoke this morning, and then I started journaling trying to decipher the image’s meaning. When I looked up at the time it was 12:58PM. Hmmm… Did my subconscious mind know that I would journal later that day around 1PM?
It’s a mystery!
My Daily Doodle
Deep Thoughts From My Journal
Hmmm…What could this image mean? I know. Let’s have fun and make a list of what it could mean.
My “It’s Time” List
It’s time for…
- A steady dependable income.
- Believing more fully in my abilities: creating courses, making mistakes, getting back on track, etc.
- Creating a game plan and following through.
- Re-reading Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
- Going for a walk with Azul, my neighbor’s dog.
To read the full journal entry, click here.
It’s time to create something new and beautiful. I have exactly what it takes to succeed.
- Is there an alarm clock going off in your head? If so, what is it telling you?
- Make you own “It’s Time” list. (See my “It’s Time” List in the journal section above.)
Thoughts or Ideas?
I’d love to hear what’s on your mind. What time is it for you?